Wellbury Information Services LLC is an IT services firm that focuses on maintaining reliable and effective computer networks to support the business goals of our Customers.
By focusing on the best technologies we are able to deliver superior results with even modest budgets.
We are strictly a services-based firm and do not resell hardware or software and do not represent third-party manufacturers or vendors.
This allows us to have honest and objective relationships with our customers.
Our business model is to engage our Customers in long-term relationships offering trusted advice and consultive services.
We do not use low-level technicians, support staff, or sales agents.
Our members take pride in working directly with our Customers and value these relationships greatly.
- TCP/IP network design - LAN, WAN, VPN, remote access
- Configuration of network infrastructure equipment
- Configuration of network servers
- Configuration of Linux and Microsoft server operating systems
- Desktop application support, including automated deployment and maintenance
- Firewall configuration and assessment
- Administration of proxy servers for content and access control - Microsoft ISA Server, Squid-Cache, Surf Control, Websense
- Administration and deployment of e-mail servers - Microsoft Exchange Server, Exim
- Automated network management with Microsoft Active Directory and Scripting
- Administration of database servers - Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Pervasive SQL
- Business Intelligence - Reports and analysis using Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services, Crystal Reports, and HTML
- Information security auditing and consulting, including physical security, operating system security, disaster avoidance and recovery, and business continuity planning